Following the revelation that Malaysian’s prefer to have sex in washrooms, TV Smith produces the definitive guide.:
In the recent 2005 Durex Global Sex Survey, Malaysians overwhelmingly picked the toilet as the preferred place for shagging outside a bedroom. In view of this prevalent practice, Dua Sen presents the definitive guide to toilet bonking…
• Unisex toilets: Beach Club, Passion, Loft, Thai Club, Liquid KL
• Spacious toilets: Imbi Food Court, KL, Press Club of KL.
• Lonely toilets: Shell Station, Batu 13 Ulu Langat.
• Artistic toilets: Pudu Complex (excellent erotic graffiti on doors).
• Rajooz Curry House PJ - Stack of dirty dishes inside.
• The Mall KL - The doors are about 3 or 4 feet high.
• Boutique Toilet KLCC - Will people who won’t pay for a room pay RM 4 for a toilet?
• LRT Stations - Gadget mounted to prevent squatting over bowl hinders smooth sex.
• Zouk KL - Bouncers get upset.
• Toilets for the handicapped - Peter Tan gets really upset.
[powered by WordPress.]
|« Oct||Dec »|
31 queries. 0.400 seconds